Friday, March 30, 2012

Polynesian Cultural Centre for teens/young adults ???

We are taking our 4 boys, 16, 18, 19 and 22 to Maui/Waikiki and will be in Waikiki for 4.5 days at the beginning of November. We plan on exploring Waikiki for the first day, then on to Pearl Harbour, Hanamau Bay, the North Shore, Kualoa Ranch (as we are all LOST fans) and wondering if we should fit the Polynesian Cultural Centre in as well during our trip. I thought perhaps ending our last evening in Hawaii at Horizons could be a nice way to top off our trip.

As a family of six, and the expense in that, we are picking our excursions wisely. Our boys are really into the beach scene and are all quite athletic - do you think this age group would enjoy a full day at the PCC? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

I have not been to Waikiki since I was 18 myself and extremely excited about this trip :)

Polynesian Cultural Centre for teens/young adults ???

PCC is great for all ages.

Polynesian Cultural Centre for teens/young adults ???

The Polynesian Cultural Center, as I recall, tells stories and histories of all of Polynesia. My kids were younger but it gave them an appreciation for the islands that they wouldn%26#39;t have gotten otherwise. Do they like shows? Eating? (don%26#39;t answer that one...they%26#39;re boys...they eat). I%26#39;m sure that there is an online site that you can view to help you make the decision.


I think they would have a great time!


Given the expense for the six of you - I would show the kids the website and ask them.

My boys would like it for 30 minutes then want to go....

  • domain name hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment