Friday, March 30, 2012

Good Morning

Good Monday morning to everyone. I have my coffee and am reading the TA post about ';would you live there if you could';?



Lots of different thoughts. Oh, and I%26#39;m listening to Hawaiian radio...KCCN FM 100.



My DH is home from work today...truck trouble, replacing the fuel filter...Ugh! He thinks maybe he will have to put padded walls in here..computer room. Says he thinks I have a serious addiction.



Huh, really?



Good Morning


Hi Pattie - Is it an addiction if it is contagious? Meditation via mental travel? Escapism meets dreamland?



Not listening to Hawaiian radio, but our stack of Hawaiian cd%26#39;s gets a lot of use! Screensaver of white sand beach and palm fronds, another is of Makena cove.



Thought we were going to have a few padded walls as well, but instead we are almost finished with transforming our home office - thus far has sand colored carpet, walls the color of early sunset, blue sky ceiling and artwork depecting the islands (beaches, lush mountains, water, palm trees, cottages, Kiawe trees, and rolling fields with horses grazing). Hope this will provide relief from long dark winter!



Good Morning


Rose, your home office sounds wonderful! Maybe this post could start something...Hawaiian decorating at home. My computer room started out being anything travel related, but I am thinking perhaps I might convert to ';Simply Hawaiian';. I have two real burlap coffee bags we bought on Maui, and DH said he could actually frame them. He used to work at a framing shop a long time ago. Right now they are just hanging on a living room wall...not bad, but could be better.




Aloha,



I%26#39;m listening to KAPA 99.1 fm Kona.....online....not locally....oh well, it will have to keep me going until our arrival on December 22 2008.


  • face cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment