Friday, March 30, 2012

hp sauce

do you get hp sauce in maui



hp sauce


got no idea and had none as to what it was until i googled it



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HP_Sauce



hp sauce


Haven%26#39;t been to Maui yet (going next month for the first time), but I am a fan of HP sauce (at breakfast with bacon, sausages, etc.). While it is frequently available as a condiment in restaurants here in Canada, I have rarely seen it while travelling through the continental USA. A-1 Sauce is the closest thing offered in US restaurants; and that really isn%26#39;t very close at all. I will be very surprised if I see it in Maui.




No worries.



I bought it at Safeway for my son, when we were there a couple of weeks ago. But it was very expensive, $6.99 for a regular bottle.




I still have no idea what it is, but you%26#39;ve just got to read a post by someone named ';wormsinmyhead';.





:)





Does that sauce kill them ';worms';? If not, then why the heck are you buying it?




It is a steak sauce. I grew up with it because my British father loved it. We had it on steak, meat pies and with breakfast ham or sausages. My son loves it.



I saw several pink speedo%26#39;s at the beach in front of the Muai Prince Sunday, August 15. Were you competing in a swim race?




Oh so sorry VT! I stayed at the Maui Prince, but it was back in May 2008.





Do me a favor and report them ';imitation Caddies';. :(





BTW, are you guys saying that sauce is just on Maui?




No you can find Hp sauce all over Canada, in every grocery store. We could not find it in Florida.



I since read about it and it is of British origin.



I will have to post the picture I took of the pink speedos.

No comments:

Post a Comment