Friday, March 30, 2012

spas treatments on a budget?

I%26#39;m sure this has been addressed before, but as I sit here on the computer at work, I%26#39;m wondering where I can go to get a great Hawaiian massage without breaking the bank?

The stress is piling up with only 3 days to go!!!

spas treatments on a budget?

I have also been interested in this. A friend had one last year in princeville. She said that it was 80 minutes of bliss and the best one she had ever had. Can%26#39;t remember the name though. We%26#39;re also counting down the days! Leave on Friday. AHHOOO!!!!

KDgardens

spas treatments on a budget?

My husband always get a massage while on Kauai. We usually stay in Poipu.

He found that the ';MediSpa'; in Koloa (on Poipu Road) was very good and reasonable. He usually gets a deep tissue massage but I%26#39;m sure all of the therapists are quite good. They are in the little shopping center next to the mortuary.

Also, he has been to the Hanalei Day Spa in Haena (north shore). He was very happy with their massage as well.

He used to go to the Anara Spa all of the time but they have raised their rates considerably.

  • human hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment