Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Any coupons or Ampy's day spa, been there?

Will be there Oct 4-11 had heard this was a nice day spa. Are there any discount coupons out there or local advertisments for therir salon?





Any coupons or Ampy's day spa, been there?


BUMP. I%26#39;m interested in an answer to this question as well.



Any coupons or Ampy's day spa, been there?


Hello kyteresa,





I just returned from Oahu about 2 1/2 weeks ago and my travel partner and I spent 4.5 hours at Ampy%26#39;s receiving the refresh and relax package services. Ampy%26#39;s was a great spa experience with great prices. The spa is located inside of an office building (so it%26#39;s different from the setup of a hotel spa), but the facilities are very nice, very clean and nicely arranged. The staff was very helpful, attentive and friendly. We left feeling very pampered and cared for. I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment