Wednesday, March 28, 2012

any experiences with getaway weeks.com?

Hi... we%26#39;re traveling to Hawaii on september 5... we have a house booked for the 9-16... but for the days before that, we would like to use an RCI certificate I have. To book with it, I have to schedule through www.getawayweeks.com



The website is not ';real time';... and the inventory of possible properties changes constantly. We are hoping to stay on Oahu for those days.



I have called the telephone number several times and everytime the operators are quite snippy. I asked if there was a place to review a list of potential properties (I wanted to check each out on tripadvisor, of course!) and they said no.



I asked if there was a better way to monitor the inventory, or did I just have to sit on my computer. They said ';pretty much.';



My question: has anyone used this group for stays in Hawaii? if so, how was it? and do you have any particular advice regarding reservations or timing or specific locations?



Thank you!



Vicki





any experiences with getaway weeks.com?


No not in hawaii, but in the Dominican Republic and it was fine. We just had to pay a pretty steep all inclusive rate.


  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment