Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Things you always see when you goto Maui.

What are some things that you think will always be there in Maui no matter how long it has been? I%26#39;ve been going to Maui for 20 years and there are somethings that I still remember that I saw last time that were there when I was a little boy of 8 years.





1. Shaved ice stand halfway to Hana. Still as good as I remember it.





2. Sugar Cane juice truck off the 30 outside of Lahaina.





3. Parrot picture guy on Front Street.





4. Going off the paved trail in Iao at the bottom leads to a pool that was made by a rock dam. I%26#39;ve been swimming here since I was a kid.





One thing I miss is Wyland%26#39;s wall painting in Lahaina. When was that pained over?



Things you always see when you goto Maui.


Here%26#39;s one of my favorites... Keawala%26#39;i Church in Makena. An amazingly peaceful place on the Makena shoreline. We visit here almost every visit to Maui.



Things you always see when you goto Maui.


How about the pig at the jewlry store in Lahaina




The Banyan tree in Lahaina, the ';L'; above Lahaina, Nakalele Blowhole, LaPerouse Bay, and over all Haleakala.




Ahihi Cove!! Even if someday I cannot snorkel there (I hope not!!), I will always make 3 or 4 trips down there on every visit because for me, this is my one and only spiritual place.

No comments:

Post a Comment