Monday, April 23, 2012

Hawaiian Airlines vs Go!

Hi All,





Any reason not to fly with Go! from Oahu to Maui ?





It is half the price of Hawaiian Air so am wondering if it is safe !!



Hawaiian Airlines vs Go!


I think Go! is the reason Aloha went out of the passenger carrying business. So I do not like Go!





That said, I also rather fly a full size plane than a 50 passenger one.



Hawaiian Airlines vs Go!


Also, search the forum for the posts regarding Go! pilots missing Hilo airport.




Because of their unethical business practices, I will not use Go! -- I don%26#39;t care how cheap it is. Sometimes you have to vote with your feet.




I do not support go!





When Aloha stopped flying and I had to make changes for our inter-island flight, I didn%26#39;t even cosnider go! as they are part of the reason Aloha is not flying any longer....not a good business practice when the undercut the other airlines. Take my word, they will get what is coming to them though.




oh fantastic, we already booked with go!



I didn%26#39;t know all this :(




I booked with Go! also, but I didn%26#39;t know it at the time, because my info said Mesa Air.




I am sure that go! will get you where you need to be but not with a whole lot of customer service....though they may be really nice at this point since they got what they wanted.




Please avoid GO..... their expressed reason to come to Hawaii is to bankrupt the local airlines by any means possible.....The did it to Aloha ... now they can turn their slimy plans on Hawaiian.





The plan it to have one airline serving all Hawaii interisland.....Them.





Dont feed this monster.... $3500 are now out of work




I have not flown go! nor will I. They did say they were coming to Hawaii to take out the other airlines. That being said, Aloha was in a lot of finanacial trouble well before go ever set it%26#39;s sights on Hawaii. Before go was here we were paying hugh prices just to fly interisland. It was cheaper to fly to Portland than it was to Honolulu. Go brought those prices down. Ridiculously so!!





Also to hawaiidan: 1900 jobs were lost not 3500. Not that it really makes that much difference!!




I also will never use go! because of their business tactics.

No comments:

Post a Comment