Friday, March 30, 2012

Countdown to Oahu...

OMG!!! 12 more days till I arrive in Oahu. Thanks to all for great info regarding his island..special thanks to Dusty.



It%26#39;s our first time to Hawaii..I hope to learn much of it%26#39;s beauty and culture. How many days for you???



Countdown to Oahu...


18 more days for us! It is our second visit.



Dusty is an invaluable resource! Be sure to



do his island drive tours. The information



is wonderful!





Have a good trip!



Countdown to Oahu...


Oh, you%26#39;re going to LOVE it! It truly is paradise. Just make sure you do not stay your whole time in Waikiki, there is so much more to the island than that.





We have 55 days until we go, it will be our 4th time and we are just as excited as our first time.




24 days until our first visit to Oahu. We are excited to spend 11 days exploring the island!




5 DAYS!!!





Will be spending 7 nights in Waikiki on my 2nd trip and my wife%26#39;s 3rd.




I never thought about doing a countdown but 51 days left for three and half weeks of paradise!!! It will be our 9th but we are taking along my husband%26#39;s cousin from Poland for his first time. He e-mails that he is on pins and needles with excitement; believe me, not many people in Poland can afford to come.




I leave this afternoon for Hawaii...just a matter of hours.



Gotta go pack... =;-o




I have a countdown calendar on my computer - I check it everyday - I have 108 days - I%26#39;m already too excited - my 2nd time - I was there 31 years ago and it%26#39;s my friend 1st time - this is a girls trip - can%26#39;t wait




I also have countdown on the computer. First trip for us also and 37 days to go. I am packed, have activities booked, money on the side and I am ready to go. Hope everyone has a great time.




Hey Weatonmum....24 days for us too!





Can%26#39;t wait. It%26#39;s our first trip there with a group of 6 of us and we are ready to have a ball.





Happy travels to each and every one of you and hope your countdown goes super quick for you all....but our 10 days there go real slow. lol.





Annette




5 more days for us! We love Hawaii so much we got a timeshare at the Waikiki Banyan and ONLY go to Hawaii.This is our 15th time and it NEVER gets old.There%26#39;s nothing like it in the world.You guys have a wonderful time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment