Friday, March 30, 2012

circle island tour or makani catamaran???

Hi all,

Thanks so much for all your suggestions on my travel itinerary to hawaii.. We r in Hawaii and enjoying each and every moment here! Its lots of fun!! Now I have a doubt.. I have 2 options - Circle island tour (thr%26#39; gooahucard) or the makani catamaran one! We r confused here. which one would you all recommend me, my husband and my 2 yr old son? Do you think the catamaran is advisable for a 2 yr old? We r planning to do either one tomorrow! so pls advice..Thanks.

circle island tour or makani catamaran???

That%26#39;s a tough choice. I%26#39;ve seen the Makani from shore and it doesn%26#39;t seem to have a lot of walking around room being a catamaran. However, an hours long bus tour with a 2 year old doesn%26#39;t sound too good either. I guess the choice has to be made on your 2 year old%26#39;s attention span and the safety factor of being at sea.

A regular boat with more floor space might be an option such as Star Cruises (Star of Honolulu, Starlet I and II)

circle island tour or makani catamaran???

I had the GO Card and did both. For you I think the tour would be too much. You will probably want the sail, either breakfast or lunch, and work in a couple other things. Our day we did Hanauma Bay in the morning, the sail for lunch, and back to Waikiki for an outrigger canoe paddle (to get the most from the card). FWIW.

  • face cream
  • pink hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment