Friday, March 30, 2012

Best parasailing company on Oahu

Can anyone direct me to the best and safest parasailing company on Oahu? I have seen X-treme and Toms Barefoot websites but would love some hands on knowledge and insite if possible....We leave on Oct 18th and would love to do this but alittle sceptical of experience and competance....Thanks for all the replies in advance!!!



Best parasailing company on Oahu


tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60982-i38-k210106鈥?/a>



Best parasailing company on Oahu


Thanks Fujisdad, does that meen you used them as I found the websit but wanted to have some hands on info....could you tell me what you thought about the trip you took with them? I did see the other posts in that forum that were quite informative so thank you for the direction!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment