Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Video/DVD rentals in Princeville area?

My husband is bringing his laptop with us on vacation and is wondering if there are any video/dvd rental places near by. He likes to watch movies late at night. Since we are not big into doing the night scene we do like to watch an occasional new dvd. Do any stores carry dvd rentals? I prefer to read a good book but he doesn%26#39;t like to do that on vacation. He prefers watching movies.



Video/DVD rentals in Princeville area?


If memory serves me there is a place in Ching Young Center. Maybe in the music store???



Video/DVD rentals in Princeville area?


I%26#39;m almost positive that the Foodland in Princeville offers movie rentals. I think they%26#39;re over by the customer service desk where the souvenirs are?





Also, iTunes is now offering movie rentals via download plus you can watch a limited amount of movies and TV shows for free on Hulu.com.





Have a good trip!




Thanks for the information. I just went to Hulu.com and am surprised with the full episodes. Hopefully we have free wifi at our timeshare.


  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment