Friday, March 30, 2012

ATV Tour - Kualoa Ranch, O'ahu - VS - ATV Tour in Kauai

I%26#39;m due to travel Hawaii in 2 weeks. I was debating whether to book in for the ATV tour at Kualoa Ranch in O%26#39;ahu, or wait til a visit Kauai and do one there just days later. Just wanted to know which was perhaps better than the other....



ATV Tour - Kualoa Ranch, O'ahu - VS - ATV Tour in Kauai


In addition to this question, I wanted to know is anybody has the names of companies running this in Kauai?



ATV Tour - Kualoa Ranch, O'ahu - VS - ATV Tour in Kauai


We have done the Kipu Ranch ATV trip on Kauai and it was fun. You get to see where various movies were filmed. The only thing that I recommend is to bring clothes that you don%26#39;t mind getting red dirt on as it does not wash out completely.





Enjoy your trip!




Here%26#39;s a website:



www.hawaiiactivityworld.com/kauai/atv_tours/




Sounds awesome - thanks guys.



I%26#39;m wondering if we do the tour that requires bringing swimming gear, if the water would be too deep for my partner to go in (Who cannot swim)?



Or if it would be best to stick to the tour that stays on dry land




Bump for the original question - I too now have a choice of doing the ATV tour either in Kauai (I would pick Kipu ranch) or in Oahu at Kualoa Ranch (cheaper). Don%26#39;t want to do an ATV on both islands...anyone have an recommendation of which ATV tour if you could only do one? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment