Friday, March 30, 2012

Hona Koa

Hi has anyone been to this resort? Could you tell me the pros and cons. I am trying to book an exchange for a young couple going on their honeymoon. They are in their early twenties. It would be a 2 bedroom unit.





If you did not like this resort or never went to this resort, any suggestions on good honeymoon spot in Maui or Oahu for a honeymoon. Thanks in advance.



Hona Koa


Might be too late for your honeymoon couple. But I have been there a few times. I happen to own there. I love it. It is peaceful. If you love the sound of the waves meeting the surf and the tradewinds blowing.Great de-stressor. They have a recreation person on the premises that tells you whats available on the island. The accomodations are nice. It%26#39;s on the dry side of the island, as opposed to the other side where you get more rain. I have rented it out also and I have not had a complaint yet. Everyone loved it also.



Hona Koa


Thanks for the info....no not too late, actually trying to book them something for Jan 11-Jan 14 2009 check in, with many exchange companies supposedly looking but nothing yet.





This is for young couple in early twenties. I think I may still be able to book through HSI though so will check. Thanks again.




This is an excellent resort! The only drawback is that there is no air conditioning. Also, there are three types of units that determine the view of the ocean. If the unit is a Koa, it is closest and good as gold. The Hala rooms are pretty good and the Palm units have a limited view. For honeymooners, it is not the most romantic of condos, they are all two bedroom, but I don%26#39;t think you can go wrong at Hona Koa. Hope it helps!




My husband and I just got back from a week at this property and LOVED it!



It is a little frightening when you first. The property was in need of painting, which they started while we were there.



Once we entered the room it was very clean and spacious. Our unit was on the 3rd floor and had a nice view of the ocean.



We didn%26#39;t need air conditioning. Just open the doors and the breeze was enough (each room had a ceiling fan).



The property was right on the beach with a little deck over looking the ocean.



We saw sea turtles there every day at high tide.



I would go back in a heartbeat!



No comments:

Post a Comment