Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Please tell me!! HHV

Are you required to wear any sort of wristbands when staying at this resort, even to use the pool?



Please tell me!! HHV


I was just there last week and I don%26#39;t recall that.



We actually stayed at the Marriott too and liked it MUCH better then the Hilton. The customer service was horrible at the Hilton.





Have a great trip!



Please tell me!! HHV


We were there in July and were not asked to wear any kind of wristbands (never heard mention of it at all). And we were happy with the service, just not thrilled that the pools were so packed (or at least the chairs with stuff) - but we%26#39;re beach people, so no worries!




Nope... DH and I just got back from the HHV this afternoon and they don%26#39;t require any wristbands. They%26#39;ll ask for a room number when you pick up towels but they didn%26#39;t even write down our room number or the number of towels we took out so it seems pretty casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment