Wednesday, March 28, 2012

poipu or anini

I wanted to thank everyone who gave me info on poipu or anini. We picked the Gillin house.





figure you only have one 25 th anniversary.





Odds are better that we might have better weather in south shore during February. It%26#39;s a crap shoot but who knows what mother nature will do that week.





We will spend our first 2 nights at Hyatt



and 6 nights in Gillin.





We will also check out north shore for the future





Thanks everyone. This is a great resource.



poipu or anini




Aloha from Kaua%26#39;i!





I think you%26#39;ll be very happy there - I know I would (and I live here!) -- so unique of a place and the only house around for miles.





Have a wonderful time - you are going to have quite a change from the Hyatt to down the dirt road to Gillin%26#39;s Beach House!





Malama Pono,



Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment