Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Most Photographic Hikes?

Months ago there was a post about Kauai%26#39;s most photographic hikes and SEVERAL responses with great info.

My husband and I are coming the first week in Oct and have some days set aside for small or large day hikes. I can%26#39;t seem to find that post in all of my searching on this forum.

Does anyone recall this and are you able to reproduce some of them for me in this new post. Or, could you even help me find that post if I%26#39;m not searching correctly? I%26#39;ve tried everything I know of to search.

Thanks!

Most Photographic Hikes?

Kalalau to Hanakapiai Beach is hard to beat.

Search jenp. She posted some fantastic pictures of the Nu%26#39;alolo Cliffs trail. Pretty rugged days%26#39; adventure that I really hope to do myself. Wear dark navy shorts because the views will cause you to have an accident.

Most Photographic Hikes?

This may have been the post you were talking about.

Best hikes for photography

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29218-i304-k20539…


Note to self, pack dark navy shorts!

Thanks!!

And, yes, that IS the post I was looking for. Thank you so much for finding it for me!! I%26#39;m printing it now.

  • web hosting plans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment