Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Christmas in South Maui

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a nice 2 bedroom condo in South Maui for Christmas? I know I am late in planning and am turning to all of you in the TA world as my last hope? My budget can be stretched to over $650/night but we really want a condo that is quiet and don%26#39;t want the big hotels.



Christmas in South Maui


Try VRBO.com There seem to be a bit open still. You might have to split up your stay between two places, that way you can see two different properties.



Good luck,



E



Christmas in South Maui


Aloha Franglish,



I would recommend my sister%26#39;s very favorite place, Makena Surf. You might find something on the VRBO and I think it will be close to your budget. There was some construction going on not long ago, so you may want to check that out before you reserve anything there. It is a VERY quiet resort and the beach is just amazing!! You may want to see an aerial view on wizardpub.com Good luck!




Thank you so much for the advice. I have looked at VRBO but haven%26#39;t found anything very enticing. I will try Makena Surf.




You might want to try http://www.aliiresorts.com/



http://mauiownercondos.com/



or try hph.com



there is also wizardpub.com which can give you overviews and link to various properties - Destination Resorts has a few quiet properties.




We have had good luck booking condos through Destination Resorts. I haven%26#39;t used them in a while, but they specialize in Wailea condos and provide daily maid service. My idea of a vacation!!!




We stayed at Elua Village condos last November and were very pleased.





http://www.eluavillage.org/rentals.htm





We actually booked through http://www.wailearentals.com/ where there are lots of choices. From the main page click on Wailea Elua at the top and see the choices, pics, rates, etc.





It was a great experience for my parents 50th annivesary. We had three units for the whole family. Their main pool is under renovation, but it may be done by Christmas. Call them to find out.




Wailea Beach Villas? Polo Beach Club?




Makena Surf is the best. We have been there several times and absolutely love it. Try Villas of Hawaii. They were just adverising in the newspaper here that they still had Christmas availability and I know they deal with a lot of units at Makena Surf so you may be in luck. Bonne chance Franglish




Thank you everyone - I have tried most of your recommendations and haven%26#39;t had much success. Destination Resorts actually laughed at me. Rude. CGYCAN can you tell me Villas of Hawii website?




Sorry. I just found the web address www.villasofhawaii.com



I was spelling Hawaii wrong. dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment