Wednesday, April 25, 2012

honeymoon in june

I%26#39;m coming to Hawaii for my honeymoon June 1st, splitting time between Maui and the island of Hawaii. We%26#39;ll be on the big island for four days: day 1- west coast, day 2- north coast, day 3- Volcano National Park, day 4- Hilo. Based on the vog levels and how soon we%26#39;re coming, should we still come to the big island, or just stay on Maui? I know this is a commonly posted topic right now, but I%26#39;d just like some input. Thanks!



honeymoon in june


Aloha Hula Girl or should I say hey neighbor, I am from Missouri also. I am not and expert but I have been to 3 islands and the big island is well worth seeing. I will alos be there in June. My daughter has a vacation home there. I am coming with 2 daughters and 3 neices. Congratulation on your marrige.



honeymoon in june


Well, first off let me say that to me, moving locations every night is not very relaxing. I would stay in one place, or maybe choose two locations if you must. But it just doesn%26#39;t make sense, IMO, to split 4 days into 4 different areas.





There are several questions, what%26#39;s your budget, and what do you like to do? The BI is known for its snorkeling and diving. Do you like to do that? Beaches? Hiking? What?




Aloha, Hopefully you are not moving 4 times in 4 days on your honeymoon! You can easily get that down to 1 move at most. I would not change my plans because of the VOG, things change so fast.. or not... but I would not change my plans, there is so much to enjoy and discover on the island.




I also agree that moving four times is going to be very tiring and will put big constraints on your actual play time because you need to be in and out of a lodging every day.





You may not realize that rental cars with luggage in them are targeted by thieves at all the typical beauty stops, so that any time you carry all your luggage around you add a concern. When you are checked in, so is your stuffs safe and sound.





sorry, truly cannot predict the vog levels. If Kilauea stops pumping out these extra high concentrations of gas, things will be normal again, and that could happen tomorrow or never, but when exactly, not even the scientists can say, much less the folks at TA.

No comments:

Post a Comment