Monday, April 23, 2012

Where to get a Spray Tan in Waikiki

Hi there,

I am getting Married in Waikiki in June, and was wondering where the best place is to get a spray tan?

Thanks

Where to get a Spray Tan in Waikiki

It kind of makes sense that there aren鈥檛 a lot of spa鈥檚 that do great spray tans in Hawaii when you can get a tan outside for free. But I do understand where you are coming from if you are flying in from the mainland and would like to get a tan (not burn!) before the wedding. I would actually suggest getting your spray tan on the mainland if possible. Hollywood Tan is alright if you decide you are going to do a spray on here. I have gotten quite a few airbrush tans on the mainland and here鈥檚 a great tip; I highly suggest getting a body scrub before, and tell your spa attendant you are getting a body scrub or dry exfoliation because you are getting ready for a spray tan, that way they are sure to work on those dry area鈥檚 for you.

Where to get a Spray Tan in Waikiki

Remember that a spray on tan will NOT offer any protection from sunburn and skin cancer. Make sure you wear a strong (SPF 45) sunscreen at all times.


OK, so I have a similar question...

I am getting married in Australia May 17th and leave for Oahu May 20. I will be getting a spray tan for my wedding and so by the time I get to Oahu it will have been a week since the spray tan.

Spray tans are great for the first week then they tend to fade at different rates leaving some of you white and some still tan which basically makes me look DIRTY! :)

MY QUESTION IS: Should you attempt to have the spray tan totally removed after the week, OR should you get another one over the top of a worn one...

DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE?

Any advice would be appreciated!


Hi All,

Thanks for all your advice, suggestions and feedback!

Wendy: What do you charge for a spray tan please?

  • bee luscious cosmetics
  • time controlled application running
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment