Wednesday, April 25, 2012

we leave next tuesday

and i dont think this has ever been done before-- we are staying at hale pau hana and they have a web cam -- i will be in front of the web cam on wed 4/23 at 12 noon hawaii time and if you are interested in peeking - here is the site





http://www.mauicondowebcam.com/



we leave next tuesday


lougee,...... I%26#39;ll be waving!.... have a great trip!



we leave next tuesday


I%26#39;m leaving next Tuesday too! I have no idea where we%26#39;ll be on Wednesday, but perhaps we%26#39;ll stop by. :)




I_Love_the_Sea



I%26#39;m leaving next Tuesday too%26gt;%26gt;





where are you staying -- do you know where hph and the camera is located






We%26#39;re staying in Haiku, I have no idea where anything is in Maui. I need to print some maps and directions to everything, ha!




How much better can your life be.....you live in the most gorgeous area in the northwest and you vacation in Maui. You lucky dog!!!!




We%26#39;ll all being looking for you! And of course we%26#39;ll be very jealous. Have a great trip!




Lougee, I know some people that can%26#39;t remember time or place...unlike you!





You be damn sure I be watching for you Lougee! From one MF to another! And you gonna have a great time Lougee! :)




Lol! You are hilarious! have a great time!




That is so fun! My daughter, daughter in law and I did that last year. We wrote a message in the sand and called some friends and had them pull up the webcam at HPH. We talked and waived. It was so fun!! (Well for us, I don%26#39;t know about the people sitting back in Ohio) I%26#39;ll be looking for you Wed. Have a great time. I%26#39;ll be back at HPH in two weeks-can%26#39;t wait!!!





BTW-were you HPH last July. Don%26#39;t know if you are really a cop but we had an officer and his family in the condo below us. My son was in love with one of his daughters-from a distance. Just thought I%26#39;d ask.




2bkelia



BTW-were you HPH last July%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;





no -- we were there last nov



No comments:

Post a Comment