Monday, April 23, 2012

Familiar with Ananalu Rd?

My husband, myself and 7 yr old have decided to stay on the north shore for it%26#39;s lush and (hopefully) quiet, laidback feel. I looked for an inexpensive place that was within walking distance to the beach. I found a small one bedroom on Ananalu Rd beside Wainiha River that might not be as close to a child friendly beach as I wanted, but the price is right. I am horrible at figuring out distances on a map. How is this location? We%26#39;re going for 3 weeks in Sept/Oct.



Familiar with Ananalu Rd?




Aloha from Kaua%26#39;i!





Ananalu Road is located in Wainiha - which is about 5 minutes drive from Hanalei town. The Wainiha General Store is the only ';store'; in town and it also has the ';Red Hot Mama%26#39;s'; burrito and taco



walk-up - a fantastic place!







I wouldn%26#39;t consider the beach areaa at Wainiha to be child friendly - but it is easy to drive to Hanalei Bay to the shallow keiki area by the pier.





Malama Pono,



Janet



Familiar with Ananalu Rd?


That area is pretty remote.



Bring bug spray.




Hi,



This post caught my attention because it mentions a place on the Wainiha River. My husband and I have booked this one for our stay:





www.wainihariverhouse.com





and we figured it was out in the middle of nowhere.



We planned to drive,not walk, to beaches for day trips, and were mostly looking for seclusion.





Has anyone stayed here? We%26#39;ll be going in the beginning of Sept. I imagine it will be pretty buggy, I just hope it%26#39;s not too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment