Monday, April 23, 2012

well let's see if this works-photos from Honeymoon

www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp…

I have doubts....

well let's see if this works-photos from Honeymoon

Well it was successful!!! Thanks for the pics.

well let's see if this works-photos from Honeymoon

yes!

You might recognize Beach House, poke, and Shrimp Station. Hope ya%26#39;ll enjoy!!! We did!


thanks for the photos...what is that little wiggly thing you%26#39;re holding?


I wouldn%26#39;t touch it!! That was a girl on our Zodiac tour. I looked it up it is a sea star.

What I want to know is what is the bright! orange/red fingery thing sticking up from the coral?


Great photos...thanks for sharing. I have enjoyed all the post and info. We leave in 36 days. I have been adding new info to my list all the time. It is so nice to have everyone give their opinions on things. Thanks again.


Where did you pick up that Poke and rice? Looks super tasty.


It looks like you stayed at Prince Kuhio Condos. We have some pictures very similar to yours! We have stayed there twice and will return in October. It is a great complex and a great value. Granted, some condos are better than others. Glad you had a nice trip...Kauai is an annointed place.


Enjoyed your pic%26#39;s! What type of underwater camera were you using? Looking into buying one for our trip in Sept.

KDgardens


';What I want to know is what is the bright! orange/red fingery thing sticking up from the coral?';

Looks like a red slate urchin to me. They are fairly common and you can find broken off tentacles on the beach sometimes.


Make that a red slate pencil urchin, sure wish TA had an edit function....lol

  • Where can i find a zebra comforter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment