Monday, April 23, 2012

Hanalei Colony Resort - Smells?

I have just booked a 5 night stay for this resort in mid April. I just read some reviews which mention a small problem with septic odors. This seemed to be the only negative comment. Does anyone have any personal experience with this condo. Booked for the fabulous location. Can cancel for a small fee if this is truly an issue. Thanks for any feedback.



Hanalei Colony Resort - Smells?


We were at the resort for lunch twice during our stay a couple of weeks ago. I%26#39;ve read those same complaints so I walked around a bit to see if I noticed anything. I did not detect any foul odor at all while walking around the grounds. Hopefully whatever caused the problem has been fix. Also, our lunches at the on site Mediterranean Gourmet restaurant were great.



Hanalei Colony Resort - Smells?


Ok good thank you. It looks like a beautiful location! Can%26#39;t wait to go, it will be our first time to Hawaii.




How did you like the Hanalei? I am looking at it for me and my four sons in early August?




kpf - We changed our reservations and stayed at the new Westin in Princeville. We got a great intro rate and my hsbd prefered the A/c and TV option. We loved it. We had a 1 bedroom condo (king in mstr with Queen sofa) with washer dryer in room, lanai that overlooked the mountains, great pool areas, etc. We did drive by the HCR and the pool was very small near the street - not very appealing. Maid service daily! The only tradeoff was we had to drive to the beach, ie, not directly on beach. But I wanted to check out all the beaches anyway, so we were very glad we made the change.




HCR is marvelous and the smell is not really an issue. See my review of the resort from several years ago. Very nice place.





Boulder bill




Had dinner there recently and I smelled nothing but good food. And as long as there isn%26#39;t VOG, my nose is pretty sensitive. Everything looked clean and tidy though I had no view into any rooms.




Thanks for the info. I have some friends staying at the Westin in August. I am now looking at houses too.


  • bee luscious cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment