Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Go Card vs Powerpass vs Entertainment Book vs Coupons

Hello all...thought I might put it to all of you to ask which of these is the better deal for Oahu? We are going for about 2 weeks May/June and after all my research I am a bit overwhelmed. I would like to hear from any of you with experience with any of the following:





Go Card



Powerpass



Entertainment Book



Coupons received from hotels in Waikiki, airport, etc





I have the prices and a general list of what they cover but still need a bit more information.





Thanks in advance.



Go Card vs Powerpass vs Entertainment Book vs Coupons


I think I would stick with Entertainment Book as it is only $15 right now and also the coupons in the free brochures. You don%26#39;t have a lot to lose buying the book for $15.





I don%26#39;t know much about Oahu Go Card except that you would probably try to jam to many activities in the days the card is good.





I don%26#39;t know anything about the Honolulu Power Pass.


  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment