Thursday, April 12, 2012

Koloagirl- Duke's Question

Aloha Janet,





Can you please tell me is Duke%26#39;s buffet available every night? Happy Birthday to a Great Person!





Mohalo Ann



Koloagirl- Duke's Question


Sorry to pipe in. I know it%26#39;s Janet question but she might be out celebrating. Do you mean the salad bar buffet? If so yes.



Koloagirl- Duke's Question




Aloha from Kaua%26#39;i!





No worries Joan -and yes, I just got back from a day at Maha%26#39;ulepu Beach - far end, only saw 4 people walk by me - but there was a monk seal riding the waves in front of me for hours!





Brought my poke bento from Koloa Fish Market and a book -- what a great way to spend your birthday! And tonite we go to Keoki%26#39;s with my hubby and Leilani and Darryl after the Hyatt show - wanted to go to Duke%26#39;s (I looove the salad bar!) but since Leilani doesn%26#39;t get off until 8pm - that would make too late a dinner for us! So Keoki%26#39;s is the compromise!





The salad bar at Duke%26#39;s is wonderful - I highly recommend it!!





Malama Pono,



Janet





Mahalo for the birthday wishes!




We have been to Duke%26#39;s many times, but was not sure if the salad bar buffet was every night.





Thank you jebett!




Janet,





Sounds like you are having a Great Birthday Celebration!





Aloha Ann




Every time that we have been to upstairs Dukes, the have an impressive salad bar.





We spend most of our normal after the beach time at the little tiki bar near the pool, and also like



Dukes Canoe Club.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANET !





We were just talking about you....all good !





Denny and Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment